Thursday, July 28, 2005

Good Boy

Well...

These days I`m pretty ok...

Just relaxing, and spending the time doing nothing. That is vacation Rigth?


For the other hand... I`m more convinced that most of the people is just crap...

But deciding who is and who`s not, Is hard... and is far from my abilities...


Yes... I`m a simple guy,some time so simple that I`m called "Good Boy".

Is that ok? Is that "Good"?


Nah... most of the time.. being a "Good Boy" brings you things, not so "Good"...

Is not a bad thins, but at this times... where you need to be, a little bit of evil
inside... I just take the crap from others...


Is hard to explaing...

I was a little evil time ago... but I didn`t... I was not happy...

Trying to be a little more "Good", I feel better with myself...


Well.. rigth now.. I`m not going to choose what is best...

Been "Good" or been "a little evil", and I will not change...


What I`m "Angry" is that some people.. that I know..., are not good with me...

But I can`t decide for them...


Is hard to blame..., I usually never do... and I will not do here... since is so un-personal....

What I can do... is just relaxing myself and let it go for a while...



In another hand...

I`m pretty ok... I just don`t let things like this... take me down...


And peop"Good"le know me, that I`m always Happy... even if I`m not... (I know how to hide that)


Tonight I will eat a nice burger... One of the biggest and dirties here...


Right now... I'm in Bocono (Trujillo, Venezuela), at my uncle and grandmother`s House, having some times with them...

Tomorrow.. I will come back at my home at Chichiriviche...


These days.. I`m reciving so many e-mails from people that whant to know me...

most of them Koreans... and I`m really glad for that...


I will be happy to start university (Major Asian Languages) at Rome, but it will be hard.. since I started to work so much... (even that I`m on Vacation right now)


More? well really don`t know...


I hope that all the people that I care is ok...

and also the ones that I don`t.


Bye Bye and see you soon ^_^.


PS: "I will be Off-line from 05.07.23 to 05.08.15 . So for those 3 weeks I will have no internet. Bye bye... ^^"



Main Home,
Bloggers,
MSN Spaces,
360 Yahoo,
Opengaia,
HI5.

No comments:

Je t’aime avec tout mon coeur

Traduzione Italiano Dicen que todos tenemos un alma gemela, un angelito que viene para uno a la tierra, una pareja ideal... tu otra mitad, a...